Monday, June 20, 2011

Quick prayer request

I started the online application process for my visa several weeks ago. A visa to Nigeria costs $120, and last year I was able to pay via credit card. However, this year I tried several times and the transaction never went through. The alternative was to get a money order from the post office and send it to an office in Connecticut. So I did, and saw that it was delivered on June 4. But so far I still have not received the acknowledgment that the payment has been received. I sent an e-mail last Wednesday to the contact address they gave, and have not heard back from that either.
Please pray that my payment is accepted and credited quickly, and that I not be anxious about having to pay $120 again. I still am so eager to return to my friends and that inspirational hope I found last July in Nigeria. I can hardly wait to see all the Lord will do there!

1 comment:

  1. My friends down here and I will definitely be praying.

    ReplyDelete