Friday, July 27, 2012

Do not forsake the work of Your hands

Christie tells me things have gotten a lot better in Jos over the past week, so I thank God for that. But I also learned that Anthony's stay in Nigeria, in which he was going to mentor teachers to offer and spread our Computer Training Outreach, was cancelled. Christie is going to proceed to offer the training Anthony planned. Please pray for her as she takes on so much responsibility amid distress and uncertainty.
Christie leading a devotion at the 2011 ECWA principals' conference



  7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve my life;
you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies,
and your right hand delivers me.  

8 The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me;
your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever.
Do not forsake the work of your hands. - Psalm 138:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment