Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

I really have such an amazing God.
Just a few things I thank Him for:
  •  My family, that taught me to seek God, who still walk faithfully with Him, and who support me (especially my parents for still letting me live with them for free so I can have the next item).
  •  My work with TEN3. If you read this blog much, I don't need to tell you how thankful I am that I get to be part of what God is doing in Africa!
  •  The encouragement, support and guidance I get from many in SIM
  •  My two other jobs (subbing and the bookstore) that help me stay afloat
  •  Those who are supporting and will support me so that I can travel, have the resources I need to work with TEN3, and one day be fully supported!
  •  My many friends whose love has forever impacted my life.
  •  The many blessings that various churches have been to me.
  •  Irish set dancing. Seriously, this is what God uses to keep up my physical and mental health!
And especially

"Once again I look upon the cross where You died,
I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside.
Once again I thank You,
Once again I pour out my life." --Matt Redman

No comments:

Post a Comment