Just a few things I thank Him for:
- My family, that taught me to seek God, who still walk faithfully with Him, and who support me (especially my parents for still letting me live with them for free so I can have the next item).
- My work with TEN3. If you read this blog much, I don't need to tell you how thankful I am that I get to be part of what God is doing in Africa!
- The encouragement, support and guidance I get from many in SIM
- My two other jobs (subbing and the bookstore) that help me stay afloat
- Those who are supporting and will support me so that I can travel, have the resources I need to work with TEN3, and one day be fully supported!
- My many friends whose love has forever impacted my life.
- The many blessings that various churches have been to me.
- Irish set dancing. Seriously, this is what God uses to keep up my physical and mental health!
"Once again I look upon the cross where You died,
I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside.
Once again I thank You,
Once again I pour out my life." --Matt Redman