Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nunca quiero estar aburrida! (Como lo dice en frances?)

My last entry was about my decision to learn French. It's interesting that this resolution comes after I decided to strengthen my Spanish for local ministries, especially the nursing home ministry.

So, we'll see how this goes, finding time to work on French and Spanish, and of course sharpening my mind in many other areas. Good thing God gave me a love of learning--so much so that I want to be fluent in every language in the world! So, here's to this item of my fantastic bucket list (http://baptistdancer.xanga.com/635065864/my-dreams-and-in-my-dreams/)!

I have made a little partial list of things I learned in 2011, which I shared with those of you on my newsletter list. See the Newsletter Archives page.

No comments:

Post a Comment